India Black Ale Homebrew Kit
The wolf in sheep’s clothing! The India Black Ale is a newer addition to the craft beer scene – only becoming an official beer style in 2015. The dark and dreamy looking ale is actually a bright and hoppy IPA masked in a cloak of darkness.
Perhaps we should say ‘the arctic wolf in black sheep’s clothing’….
Each recipe pack will make you 12, 330ml bottles of India Black Ale.
Each pack contains:
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with notes section
- Freshly milled grains – crushed on order and vaccuum sealed for freshness
- American Hops premeasured and vaccuum sealed
- Specialty dried yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar
- Kettle Finings (a seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2 x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels (customisable at checkout)
INDIA BLACK ALE RECIPE:
- Estimated alcohol by Volume = 6.0%
- IBU (bitterness rating) = 53
- Aroma = bold hoppiness with citrus tones
- EBC (colour rating guide) = 39
Each product has a list of delivery options that are listed on the Vendors shipping page. In most instances the Producer or Vendor will ship products direct to the Purchaser using our approved courier companies...
Click here for more information.
|Standard shipping (2-3 days)||£3.00|
|Premium delivery (1 day)||£4.00|
Ingredients: Malted barley blend (GLUTEN), Hops, corn sugar (Dextrose Monohydrate) and US West Coast Yeast (packaged in a protected atmosphere), Kettle finings (carrageenan).
Storage: Please put your yeast and hops in your refrigerator to maintain optimum performance. Once bottled, store your beers in a cool and dark place until ready to drink – and remember pour slowly leaving the sediment layer behind!