English Pale Ale Homebrew Kit
An English Pale Ale is another name for a Best Bitter – and it is not as bitter as the name implies.
This classic English style ale is what is called a ‘real ale’. This beer, of course, uses the finest British Ale yeast and the British Noble hops (Fuggles and East Kent Goldings). The hops add a mild fruity character; however the focus of the hops is on bittering versus aroma. It has a medium to light body without much of a head, and is a rather easy drinking beer.
A beer is only as good as its ingredients.
If you’re going to spend the time to craft your own bespoke beers, it makes sense to start with the very best.
That’s why this English Pale Ale ingredient pack has the finest grains, all freshly milled by us just before shipping. We use top quality hops from around the world compressed into a pellet form for easy handling and less liquid absorption. We then vacuum seal it all to ensure you receive the freshest possible ingredients.
Each recipe pack will make you 12, 330ml bottles of delicious Best Bitter Ale.
Each pack contains
- Detailed step-by-step instruction booklet
- Recipe card with brewer’s notes section
- Freshly milled grains, pre-measured hops and specialty yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar
- Kettle Finings (a seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels with special low-tack backing for easy removal (customisable at checkout)
ENGLISH PALE ALE RECIPE:
- Estimated alcohol by Volume = 4.4%
- IBU (bitterness rating) = 36
- Aroma = low hop levels and some maltiness
- EBC (colour rating guide) = 17
Each product has a list of delivery options that are listed on the Vendors shipping page. In most instances the Producer or Vendor will ship products direct to the Purchaser using our approved courier companies...
Click here for more information.
|Standard shipping (2-3 days)||£3.00|
|Premium delivery (1 day)||£4.00|
Ingredients: Malted barley (GLUTEN), corn sugar (Dextrose Monohydrate), hops (East Kent Goldings + Fuggle), and British Ale Yeast (packaged in a protected atmosphere), Kettle finings (carrageenan).
Storage : Please put your yeast and hops in your refrigerator to maintain optimum performance. Once bottled, store your beers in a cool and dark place until ready to drink – pour out entire bottle as this one is meant to have sediment mixed-in!